Silva MR70 Taktik headlamp is a reliable and discreet headlamp with adaptable light modes depending on your current and changing situation requirements. The white LED light is available in 5, 30 and 70 lumen which will provide just the right amount of light you need in a changing environment.
This headlamp features Infrared (IR) light modes to discretely facilitate your activity despite dark conditions. It has 840 Nm IR LED to improve your vision with night vision goggles and IR blink mode for training purposes. The blue light at 450 Nm is optimal for medical use - or for fishing, hunting or inspecting your equipment as it picks up on blood stains. When you want to read a map or see your equipment or instrument panels, the red light option at 650 Nm preserves your night vision.
MR70 Taktik runs on 3 x AAA alkaline batteries with polarity in the same direction. Batteries, as well as a helmet/belt clip is included with your headlamp. The clip has been improved for better fit and durability. The headband keeps the headlamp in place on your forehead even when moving in difficult terrain.
- 70 lumen light output
- Weight 86 g incl battery / 53 g excl battery
- Max mode: 70 lm / 9-11 h burn time / 140 m (459 ft) light distance
- Med Mode: 30 lm / 12-17 h burn time / 80 m (262 ft) light distance
- Min mode: 5 lm / 40-43 h burn time / 40 m (164 ft) light distance
- IR LED (840 Nm) to improve vision with night vision goggles
- IR LED Blink mode for training purposes
- Blue LED (450 Nm) for medical use
- Red LED (650 Nm) to preserve night vision
- White LED with 5, 30 and 70 lumens
- Improved helmet/belt clip
Included: Headlamp, Head band, 3xAAA batteries, Helmet bracket, 3M adhesive, Quick guide
Warranty: 2 years
Temperature operating range: -20°C - +60°C
Storage temperature: -20°C - +60°C
IP classification: IPX7
Battery specification: 3xAAA
Battery indication: Red, Green / Body