Specific lighting needs require specific tools. With the right lighting tool, you can identify potential or existing problems before they interrupt your ability to get the job done. In addition the costs savings of using the right tool over time will benefit the bottom line.
Unlike incalescent bulbs, LEDs don’t break or burn out so they don’t require periodic replacement. Streamlight's revolutionary C4 LED technology, combined with an innovative Streamlight-engineered reflector provides sharp, focused light that rivals incandescent intensity without giving up the durability and longevity of an LED.
Streamlight’s LED flashlights offer solid-state construction, durable LED flashlights deliver long run times at low illumination levels and strobing and dimming options.
A “hands-free” working situation is sometimes necessary, is much more productive, and safer. No need to juggle while you work to complete a task with one hand while holding your flashlight in the other. With the Waypoint’s integrated stand, the user can set the light and direct the beam where needed for hands-free lighting tasks.
- High impact polycarbonate housing
- Length: 6.75 in. (17.15 cm) Height: 7.14 in. (18.14 cm) Head Diameter: 3.50 in. (8.89 cm)
- 8 lb (816 grams) with batteries 1.2 lbs (544 g) without batteries
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens. O-ring sealed
- C4® LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- High output, Low output or Strobe. Deep-dish parabolic reflector
- produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity.
- Trigger style switch. Secondary rotary switch selects output mode.
- Four “C” alkaline batteries (sold separately)
LED Solid-State power regulation provides maximum light outputthroughout battery life.
IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation
1 meter impact resistance tested
Integrated stand for hands-free scene lighting
Operation using battery or 12V DC power cord